HOW TO RESET YOUR WORDPRESS PASSWORD FROM CPANEL
If you forgot your wordpress password and you want to reset it just read through this article and it will be done successfully.
Cpanel Softaculous Password Reset
- Log into cPanel.
- Scroll down to the Software section and click on the Softaculous Apps Installer.
- On the main page of Softaculous, click on Installations or, in the upper right-hand corner, click on the Box icon within the navigation bar to show the list of Scripts Installations.
- Under Link, find the domain for which you need to reset the password.
- On the right-hand side of the row, click the Pencil icon to load the Installation Details.
- Go to the Admin Account section on the Installation Details page.
- Enter the Admin Username for which you want to change the password.
- Enter the new Admin Password.
- Scroll down to the bottom of the page, and click on Save Installation Details. And thats all.
Drop your comment.