What is a PDF file?
Adobe PDF files—short for portable document format files—are one of the most commonly used file types today. If you’ve ever downloaded a printable form or document from the Web, such as a tax form, there’s a good chance it was a PDF file. Whenever you see a file that ends with .pdf, that means it’s a PDF file.
Why is it necessary to use PDF files?
Let’s say you create a newsletter in Microsoft Word and share it as a .docx file, which is the default file format for Word documents. Unless everyone has Microsoft Word installed on their computers, there’s no guarantee that they would be able to open and view the newsletter. And because Word documents are meant to be edited, there’s a chance that some of the formatting and text in your document may be shifted around.
By contrast, PDF files are primarily meant for viewing, not editing. One reason they’re so popular is that PDFs can preserve document formatting, which makes them more shareable and helps them to look the same on any device. Sharing the newsletter as a PDF file would help ensure everyone is able to view it as you intended.
To convert pdf to word ,visit pdf to doc.com and follow the steps.
This free online PDF to DOC converter allows you to save a PDF file as an editable document in Microsoft Word DOC format, ensuring better quality than many other converters.
- Click the UPLOAD FILES button and select up to 20 PDF files you wish to convert. Wait for the conversion process to finish.
- Download the results either file by file or click the DOWNLOAD ALL button to get them all at once in a ZIP archive.
How to convert a PDF to Word online with Adobe.com
Follow these easy steps to turn a PDF into a Microsoft Word document: Visit adobe.com/acrobat/online/pdf-to-word.html
- Click the Select a file button above, or drag and drop a PDF into the drop zone.
- Select the PDF you want to convert to the DOCX file format.
- Watch Acrobat automatically convert the file.
- Download the converted Word doc or sign in to share it.
As the inventor of the PDF file format, Adobe makes sure our Acrobat PDF to Word conversion tool preserves your document formatting. When you use our online PDF converter, your fonts, images, and alignments will look as expected on Mac and Windows. The converted file is an editable Word document that you can start using right away in Microsoft Word.
Please drop your comment.