BITCOIN MINING SOFTWARES
What is Bitcoin?
Bitcoin is a digital currency created in January 2009 following the housing market crash. It follows the ideas set out in a whitepaper by the mysterious and pseudonymous Satoshi Nakamoto.1 The identity of the person or persons who created the technology is still a mystery. Bitcoin offers the promise of lower transaction fees than traditional online payment mechanisms and is operated by a decentralized authority, unlike government-issued currencies.
There are no physical bitcoins, only balances kept on a public ledger that everyone has transparent access to, that – along with all Bitcoin transactions – is verified by a massive amount of computing power. Bitcoins are not issued or backed by any banks or governments, nor are individual bitcoins valuable as a commodity. Despite it not being legal tender, Bitcoin charts high on popularity, and has triggered the launch of hundreds of other virtual currencies collectively referred to as Altcoins.
What Is Bitcoin Mining?
Chances are you hear the phrase “bitcoin mining” and your mind begins to wander to the Western fantasy of pickaxes, dirt and striking it rich. As it turns out, that analogy isn’t too far off.
Bitcoin mining is the process of creating new bitcoin by solving a computational puzzle
Bitcoin mining is performed by high-powered computers that solve complex computational math problems; these problems are so complex that they cannot be solved by hand and are complicated enough to tax even incredibly powerful computers.
THE FOLLOWING ARE BITCOIN MINING SOFTWARES
Kryptex is an application that helps you to mine cryptocurrency and allows you to pay dollars or bitcoins. This application also works when your PC is idle.
- You can setup this software with ease.
- This cryptocurrency mining software provides a clean GUI.
- It automatically starts when you turn on the PC.
- Mine with your CPU and GPU.
- It is available in English, Spanish, Portuguese and more.
Computta is a software and services create by cryptography professionals to enable you to make digital money. It offers a simple and intuitive interface.
- Setup with just a couple of mouse clicks.
- Compatible with all computer systems.
- It is an automated tool, hence there is no need for technical skills.
- Provides a detailed report based on your earnings.
- It is a free bitcoin miner software.
- You can customize the way you like.
3) Awsome miner
Awesome miner is an easy to use program for managing. It enables you to quickly monitor the trading of Bitcoin and many other cryptocurrencies.
- It helps you to maximize profit and minimize downtime.
- You can start mining in less time.
- The tool can display GPU properties like clock speed, fan speed, temperature, etc.
- Provides support for more than 50 mining software.
- You can set up mining polls with just one mouse click.
- It can work with all ASIC devices.
Minergate is a software that enables you to mine just with CPU or GPU. This platform allows you to trade various coins such as Bitcoin Gold, Litecoin, Ethereum, Zcash, and more.
- It offers a user-friendly interface.
- This cryptocurrency mining software enables you to mine without investing in hardware.
- It provides good customer support.
- Users can safely deposit coins in their wallets.
- It can determine a more profitable coin for you to mine.
Hashflare is a cloud-based mining tool that enables you to trade for Litecoin, Ethereum, bitcoin, and other cryptocurrencies. You do not require any expensive equipment to set up this software.
- You can instantly start mining.
- It enables you to view all mining-related information in real-time.
- You can easily choose the amount to withdraw and receive quickly.
- This bitcoin miner software enables you to find the ideal profitable combination.
- Hashflare helps you to view every single transaction.
Hashing 24 is a software that enables you to mine cryptocurrency without buying any equipment. The tool provides access to real-world data centers. It can automatically deposit your earned mined coins to the balance.
- You can mine cryptocurrency without any hassle.
- It has data centers in many countries, including Norway, Canada, Georgia, and Iceland.
- The newest ASIC chips.
- Offers intuitive interface.
- It uses the latest air and cooling technology.
7) Bitmine Farm
Bitmine farm is a hardware-based mining pool. This software helps you to check mining status with ease. You can use it to maximize profit and minimize downtime.
- It has easy setup.
- It enables you to make digital money without any hassle.
- Mine with your CPU and GPU.
- This application provides a clean GUI.
8) Cudeo miner
Cudo miner cryptocurrency miner enables you to earn as much money as possible from your PC or laptop. It is easy to install, secure to use, and safe on your hardware.
- It offers auto coin switching to maximize profit.
- Provides setting and control to adjust GPU speed and performing optimization.
- Supports CPU, GPU, and ASIC mining.
- It has an advanced hashing algorithm that allows for more customized mining.
- Security through multi-factor authentication.
- You can view your stats, earnings, manage users withdraw funds, and more with ease.
- You can access it from the command line interface.
NiceHash is an application that enables you to mine and trade with ease. It allows you to manage all your activities remotely. This app enables you to check mining status with ease.
- It provides options to deposit or withdraw cryptocurrency.
- This altcoin mining software offers instant notification.
- You can manage your profile with ease.
- It is intuitive and easy to use.
- NiceHash offers a profitability calculator.
Ethermine is easy to use the crypto mining software that provides real time statistics. The tool supports anonymous mining. It also supports third-party apps like Telegram.
- It has real time PPLNS (Pay Per Last N Shares) payout schemes.
- Provides accurate mining information.
- It offers a professional helpdesk.
- Ethermine supports the full stratum.
- The software has an efficient mining engine.
- It provides notification in email.
- This tool gives warning upon invalid shares.
11) Slush Pool
Slush Pool is a crypto mining software that allows users to mine ZEC and BTC with ease. It helps you check that your rewards are fair with statistical proof.
- You can mine from the mobile phone.
- Provides 24/7-hour feedback.
- Slush Pool helps you to minimize losses caused by hardware failure and connection issues.
- It provides a VIP solution for a large-scale mining operation.
BitMinter is open-source software that makes it easier to min Bitcoin with higher payouts. This application can work with GPUs and ASIC (Application-Specific Integrated Circuit) devices.
- Easy to use GUI.
- Install the application with ease.
- You can start mining with just one mouse click.
- It enables you to quickly check progress at any time.
- Provides updates when a device is connected.
13) Genesis Mining
Genesis Mining is a tool that offers cryptocurrency mining functionality. This application provides a variety of mining-related solutions to large- and small-scale investors.
- It has the fastest bitcoin mining hardware at data centers.
- You can easily mine any cryptocurrency mention in the catalog.
- It provides periodic mining output to your wallet.
- This altcoin mining software allows you to mine multiple cryptocurrencies, including Ethereum and bitcoin.
- Offers a user-friendly interface.
- Easy setup process
- You do not require much knowledge to get started.
Drop your comment