What is a software?
Software is a collection of instructions and data that tell the computer how to work. This is in contrast to physical hardware, from which the system is built and actually performs the work
WHAT IS AN ANTIVIRUS SOFTWARE?
Antivirus software, or anti-virus software, also known as anti-malware, is a computer program used to prevent, detect, and remove malware. Antivirus software was originally developed to detect and remove computer viruses, hence the name.
Antivirus software is a program or set of programs that are designed to prevent, search for, detect, and remove software viruses, and other malicious software like worms, trojans, adware, and more.
Why Do I Need Antivirus Software?
These antivirus tools are critical for users to have installed and up-to-date because a computer without antivirus software protection,will be infected within minutes of connecting to the internet. The bombardment is constant, which means antivirus companies have to update their detection tools regularly to deal with the more than 60,000 new pieces of malware created daily.
Today’s malware (an umbrella term that encompasses computer viruses) changes appearance quickly to avoid detection by older, definition-based antivirus software. Viruses can be programmed to cause damage to your device, prevent a user from accessing data, or to take control of your computer.
What Does AntiVirus Software Do?
Several different companies build antivirus software and what each offer can vary but all perform some essential functions:
- Scan specific files or directories for any malware or known malicious patterns
- Allow you to schedule scans to automatically run for you
- Allow you to initiate a scan of a particular file or your entire computer, or of a CD or flash drive at any time.
- Remove any malicious code detected –sometimes you will be notified of an infection and asked if you want to clean the file, other programs will automatically do this behind the scenes.
- Show you the ‘health’ of your computer
Always be sure you have the best, up-to-date security software installed to protect your computers, laptops, tablets, and smartphones.
What Are the Benefits of Antivirus Software?
Antivirus solutions protect more than just laptops, office computers, smartphones and tablets. They protect precious memories, music and photo libraries, and important documents from destruction by malware. Make sure your protection is up to the challenge of defending against the latest threats.
Modern antivirus solutions are capable of:
- Detecting, blocking, and removing viruses, malware, and ransomware
- Preventing identity theft and block phishing and fraud
- Warning about dangerous websites and links before you click
- Scanning the Dark Web to find if an email address has been compromised
- Keeping online accounts protected with secure password encryption
- Providing simple training to teach you and your family how to be even safer online
- Tuning up your computer to keep it running smoothly, just like new
HOW TO DOWNLOAD BULLGUARD ANTIVIRUS FOR FREE
What is BullGuard antivirus?
BullGuard Antivirus is the type that provides powerful layered protection against all types of malware such as phishing attempts or trojans designed to steal banking information. It makes short work of ransomware and quickly identifies and nullifies new, advanced threats.
FEATURES OF BULLGUARD ANTIVIRUS
BullGuard Antivirus only includes three features:
- Antivirus. Real-time malware scans and system scans.
- Vulnerabilities. Windows and program scans to check if you need updates.
- PC Tune Up & Game Booster. CPU performance optimizer during resource-intensive gaming and various device optimization functions.
BullGuard’s malware scanner is one of its strongest features. During my testing it caught 100% of the spyware, ransomware, malware, and rootkits that I installed on my computer. The real-time scanning engine caught every piece of malware I tried to download.
There are several scan options, including:
- Quick scan. Scans the parts of the system where viruses are typically found, like temporary files, running processes, and the registry.
- Full scan. Scans the entire disk.
- Custom scan. Scans a single folder, file, or any specific disk location.
BullGuard’s Quick Scan took about 45 minutes on my computer, which is slower than other antiviruses like Avira but it detected all of the malware test files I had hidden in my registry. The Full Scan took about 2 hours, and it detected all of the zipped malware files and ransomware test files on my disk.
To download Bullguard antivirus for free just open Google search and type intitle:index.of?bullguard antivirus press enter and you will click on the download link,download and install it on your computer.
Drop your comment