A typing software is the type that teaches people how to type effectively both at home and in the work place.
What is the use of typing software?
Answer: Nowadays there are users of various typing software, the main reason behind this is because of the situations where people are getting their confidential credentials stolen when they type anything on the keyboard because those keystrokes are recorded and afterward that is used for hacking.
1. Touch Typing
It is the most common and most efficient method to type. In this method, the typist looks at the source and type continuously without looking at the keyboard and the screen. As you don’t need to look back to the keyboard, the speed automatically increases. Almost every professional typist use this method to type.
2. Hunt & Peck
Hunt & Peck is a typing technique where the person types each key one after another. In this method, the user looks at the keyboard and don’t look at the screen. So if the typist makes any error, it is very difficult to find.
This technique is a mix of
Touch Typing and
Hunt & Peck method. In this method, the typist memorizes the keyboard layout and focusing the result on the screen. To speed up, the typist fixed their hand position on the keyboard and only moves their finger to type.
Buffering is a play pause method of typing. Here the typist read a sentence of the content, memorize, and then type. It is a slow process of typing so we strongly recommend not to use this method.
Thumbing is the most modern typing technique. After the development of Smartphone and tab, this new method has developed. In this method, the person uses their both thumb to type. This typing technique is useful only on small devices.
According to a recent survey, Touch Typing is the fastest technique to type. But as the person doesn’t look at the screen it is quite possible to make an error while typing. So it is better to memorize the keyboard layout perfectly before use touch typing method.
Rapid Typing Tutor Overview
Rapid Typing Tutor is an imposing application which will let you learn touch typing through a series of the lesson that include various different exercises to learn the letters, numbers and symbols. It has also been equipped with loads of different text exercises. It has got a virtual keyboard which is displayed below the text to be typed and help you with finding the keys and the finger position without having to look at the keyboard..
Rapid Typing Tutor allows you to edit the included lessons or to create some of your own. It has got support for QWERTY, AZERTY, QWERTZ and Dvorak keyboard layouts. Your training will take place in the virtual and most beautiful underwater world. A wide variety of underwater fauna will make fun of your training. You can also turn off the background fish tank animation. The keyboard emulator will let you learn the blind printing instantly. Keys and the finger workplaces are lighted. It has been equipped with a very simple and colorful user interface and for your visual treat it supports colorful skin library. All in all Rapid Typing Tutor is an imposing application which will let you learn touch typing through a series of the lesson that include various different exercises to learn the letters, numbers and symbols.
Features of Rapid Typing Tutor
Below are some noticeable features which you’ll experience after Rapid Typing Tutor free download.
- An imposing application which will let you learn touch typing through a series of the lesson that include various different exercises to learn the letters, numbers and symbols.
- Equipped with loads of different text exercises.
- Got a virtual keyboard which is displayed below the text to be typed and help you with finding the leys and the finger position without having to look at the keyboard.
- Allows you to edit the included lessons or to create some of your own.
- Got support for QWERTY, AZERTY, QWERTZ and Dvorak keyboard layouts.
- Got a wide variety of underwater fauna which will make fun of your training.
- The keyboard emulator will let you learn the blind printing instantly.
- Equipped with a very simple and colorful user interface and for your visual treat it supports colorful skin library.
Rapid Typing Tutor Technical Setup Details
- Software Full Name: Rapid Typing Tutor
- Setup File Name: RapidTyping_Setup_5.2.rar
- Full Setup Size: 30 MB
- Setup Type: Offline Installer / Full Standalone Setup
- Compatibility Architecture: 32 Bit (x86) / 64 Bit (x64)
- Latest Version Release Added On: 22th Jan 2020
- Developers: Rapid Typing Tutor
System Requirements For Rapid Typing Tutor
Before you start Rapid Typing Tutor free download, make sure your PC meets minimum system requirements.
- Operating System: Windows XP/Vista/7/8/8.1/10
- Memory (RAM): 512 MB of RAM required.
- Hard Disk Space: 20 MB of free space required.
- Processor: Intel Pentium 4 or later.
Rapid Typing Tutor Download
ADVANTAGES OF TYPING TUTOR SOFTWARE
Key Advantage Typing Tutor is a full-featured typing program for learning how to type quickly and accurately. This typing software is designed from the ground up to be fun, intuitive, and easy-to-use. Key Advantage Typing Tutor tracks the progress for multiple typists and generates graphs and reports that are customized for each typist. We believe typing software can teach typing without gimmicky elements and still be entertaining. Our Key Advantage Typing program offers real typing tutor features without any fluff. Our typing tutor software contains innovative concepts like finger-by-finger accuracy reporting. Whether you’re a beginner typist, or improving your current typing skills, Key Advantage Typing Tutor is your key to success! Works in Vista and all versions of OS X, including Leopard.
Main Key Advantage Typing Tutor Software advantages
- Learn to type fast and accurately in 25 easy-to-follow lessons
- Choose between 2 different “learning to type” styles – one key at a time, or by paragraph
- Tracks multiple typists so the whole family can participate with a single typing program
- Master the 10-key number pad in 7 simple typing lessons
- Learn to type using either the Qwerty or Dvorak keyboard layouts
- Practice ergonomic exercises during your typing breaks with animations and detailed instructions
- Receive instant feedback through the key-by-key analysis of your typing performance
- View tips for healthy typing to reduce the risk of repetitive injuries
- View your typing accuracy and typing speed over time with user-customized graphs and detailed reporting
- Type fast and accurately to earn award keys and printable certificates as you reach your typing goals
- Learn proper typing posture with detailed diagrams
- Never hunt and peck again after learning the value of touch typing
- Simple and useful help files, fast and friendly technical support
Drop your comment