What is Microsoft office application?
The main Microsoft desktop applications are: Microsoft Office Professional Suite (included with ITS Tagged computers) Microsoft Word provides tools for creating and sharing professional word processing documents. Microsoft Excel provides tools for creating spreadsheets, charts, and graphs.
What are the applications of MS Office?
- Microsoft Word.
- Microsoft Excel.
- Microsoft PowerPoint.
- Microsoft OneNote.
- Microsoft Outlook.
- Microsoft Publisher.
- Microsoft Access.
FEATURES OF MS OFFICE APPLICATION
10 Microsoft Office Features You Will Love
- Simultaneous Collaboration. This feature allows you to collaborate in real time with your colleagues and staff and is available through Microsoft Word and PowerPoint Presentations. …
- Simple Sharing. …
- Share Large Files As A URL. …
- Helpful Versioning. …
- Smart Lookup. …
- Outlook Groups. …
- New Charts In Microsoft. …
- One-Click Forecasting.
Another installation is in progress…” or error code 0-1018, 17003-2031, or 2035-0 when installing Office
Office 2019 Office 2016 Office for business Microsoft 365 admin More…
When you try to install Office you may get an error message that says, We’re sorry, but we could not start your Office installation. Another installation is in progress, please try again later. Or the error message might contain one of these error codes 0-1018, 17003-2031, or 2035-0.
This error usually occurs if another installation, update, or uninstall was running before you tried to install Office.
Check for an Office icon in the Windows system tray and click it to check the install progress. If an install is already running, wait until it’s done before you start your Office install.
If you can’t find an Office icon in the system tray, follow the steps below to restart Office and then try the installation again. If that doesn’t work run the uninstall too to clean up any full or partial Office installations and then reinstall Office.
Restart your computer and reinstall Office
- Restart your computer.
- Reinstall Office.To reinstall Office select the version you want to install and follow those steps.Microsoft 365
Uninstall and reinstall Office
Use the Office uninstall support tool to completely uninstall Office from your computer and try reinstalling Office again.
- Click the button below to download and install the Office uninstall support tool.
- Follow the steps below to download the uninstall support tool according to your browser.Tip: The tool may take a few minutes to download and install. After completing the installation, the Uninstall Office products window will open.Edge or Chrome
- In the lower-lower left corner right-click SetupProd_OffScrub.exe > Open.Edge (older) or Internet Explorer
- At the bottom of the browser window, select Run to launch the SetupProd_OffScrub.exe.Firefox
- In the pop-up window, select Save Fileand then from the upper-right browser window, select the downloads arrow > SetupProd_OffScrub.exe.
- Select the version you want to uninstall, and then select Next.
- Follow through the remaining screens and when prompted, restart your computer.After you restart your computer, the uninstall tool automatically re-opens to complete the final step of the uninstall process. Follow the remaining prompts.
- Select the steps for the version of Office you want to install or reinstall. Close the uninstall tool.
Drop your comment