Some times, a user of Microsoft office word may be required to convert a document to PDF in order to be able to print the document.In similar situation,some websites will demand that you convert your ms word document to PDF before you can upload it to their website.To do this follow these steps.
- Open Ms word click on file
- Click on export
- Click on create PDF/XPS Document and it will be created
You can equally do it this way.
- Click the Microsoft Office Button, point to the arrow next to Save As, and then click PDF or XPS.
- In the File Name list, type or select a name for the document.
- In the Save as type list, click PDF.
- If you want to open the file immediately after saving it, select the Open file after publishing check box. This check box is available only if you have a PDF reader installed on your computer.
- Click Publish.
If you learnt something drop your comment.