If you forgot your wordpress password and you want to reset it just read through this article and it will be done successfully.
Cpanel Softaculous Password Reset
- Log into cPanel.
- Scroll down to the Software section and click on the Softaculous Apps Installer.
- On the main page of Softaculous, click on Installations or, in the upper right-hand corner, click on the Box icon within the navigation bar to show the list of Scripts Installations.
- Under Link, find the domain for which you need to reset the password.
- On the right-hand side of the row, click the Pencil icon to load the Installation Details.
- Go to the Admin Account section on the Installation Details page.
- Enter the Admin Username for which you want to change the password.
- Enter the new Admin Password.
- Scroll down to the bottom of the page, and click on Save Installation Details. And thats all.
Drop your comment.